Yucca au Gratin
- 2 large yucca, peeled and sliced into thin slices (about ¼” thick)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups grated sharp cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a baking dish with about 1 tbsp. of butter or oil.
- Arrange a layer of the sliced yucca in the baking dish and sprinkle some cheese over them and about ½ cup of the cream. Continue layering yucca, cheese and cream until you’ve used them all, finishing with a layer of cheese and cream.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes, or until yucca is tender and golden brown on top.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.