Grill, spice, and everything nice.
Summer is here and that means it’s time to fire up the grill! Get ready to impress your guests with these mouthwatering Grilled Tandoori Vegetable Naan Wraps from Manali! The combination of tender, smoky vegetables, creamy yogurt, and aromatic herbs will transport your taste buds to flavor paradise.
So, get your grill ready, gather your friends and family, and indulge in these irresistible wraps that celebrate the incredible flavors of summer and the versatility of local dairy products. Savor every bite and let the flavors of grilled tandoori vegetables and creamy yogurt.
Tandoori Vegetable Naan Wrap
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (plain)
- 1 tbsp. mustard oil (or use any oil)
- 2 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp. Kashmiri red chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. chaat masala
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 3/4 tsp. regular salt + 1/4 tsp. black salt
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp. besan (gram flour), roasted
- 500 grams of vegetables, cut into big cubes
- 5-6 pieces of naan bread
- In a big bowl, combine yogurt, spices, salt, and roasted besan. Mix well until the marinade is smooth and well-blended.
- Add the vegetables to the marinade and toss until they are evenly coated.
- Marinate by covering the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid. Place the marinated vegetables in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the marinated vegetables from the refrigerator.
- Place the vegetables on the grill and cook until they are cooked through and slightly charred, flipping them occasionally. The cooking time will vary depending on the type and size of the vegetables. Ensure they are cooked to your desired tenderness.
- While the vegetables are grilling, warm the naan bread according to the package instructions. This can be done on a grill, stovetop, or in an oven.
- Assemble by placing the warmed naan on a serving plate and arranging the grilled vegetables on top.
- Drizzle with cilantro sauce and garnish with pickled onions and chopped cilantro and enjoy! Feel free to adjust the seasoning, spices, and garnishes according to your taste preferences.
For the cilantro sauce:
- In a blender or food processor, combine 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup cilantro, 1/4 cup mint, salt, pepper, and the juice of a lime until smooth.
View this post on Instagram