Sorvete de Milho Verde
(Sweet Corn Ice Cream)
4 servings | Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 2 cups Smith Brother’s heavy cream
- 1 14oz sweet condensed milk
- Remove the kernels from the cob. Chef Emme suggests using an angel food or bundt cake pan to make this easier.
- Blend sweetened condensed milk and corn kernels together until smooth.
- Whip heavy cream (local dairy preferred!) until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold corn mixture into whipped heavy cream and pour into pan.
- Put in the freezer for 4 hours.