Did you know that milk provides thirteen essential nutrients in every serving? These nutrients help our bodies stay healthy and strong.
- Protein helps build and repair muscle tissue
- Calcium, vitamin D, and phosphorous help build strong bones and teeth
- Vitamin A helps to keep skin and eyes healthy
- Potassium plays a role in maintaining healthy blood pressure
- B vitamins are needed to convert food into energy
There are many ways milk can be used to ensure you and your family receive these wonderful nutrients. Here is a unique way to add a fun project, or just a delicious treat, that will add a smile to anyone’s day.
For more information on how milk can help our bodies, check out this page.
This rainbow unicorn smoothie recipe made with real milk is not only tasty, but it’s also a simple and wholesome way to bring a smile to anyone’s day!
Find other great ways to use milk every day!