Pudim de Abobora (Pumpkin Spice Flan)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- 1 –14oz can condensed milk
- 1- 15oz pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp all spice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat sugar over medium high heat until sugar is amber in color and melted. Place melted sugar inside a bundt pan.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and pour over sugar mixture.
- Place bundt pan inside a large casserole pan.
- Pour water into the casserole pan outside the bundt pan until the water covers the flan halfway. Bake for 1 hour or until set.
- Let cool completely. Once cooled down, refrigerate overnight or at least 5 hours.
- Run a knife along the edge of the pan and carefully invert onto a large rimmed platter.