Mushroom Spinach Tacos with Yogurt Chipotle Crema
For the tacos:
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 -10-ounces fresh button or portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 10-16 ounce package fresh baby spinach or kale 1 lime, quartered
- 8 corn tortillas
For the crema:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1-2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
Stir yogurt and chipotle pepper together.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium heat, add mushrooms, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir occasionally, cooking for 10 to 12 minutes, until mushrooms are softened and browned.
Stir in fresh spinach just until it wilts, about 3 minutes.
Spoon some of the mixture onto a warm tortilla and add some chipotle crema. Squeeze lime juice over top.