A favorite lassi flavor has gone popsicle.
These Mango Lassi Popsicles are made with Greek Yogurt, sweet mangoes, and flavored with cardamom and saffron! These make the perfect treat to cool down on a hot summer day. They are super easy to make and the addition of Greek Yogurt makes them a good source of vitamin B12, calcium, and protein! Yogurt is an integral part of Manali Singh’s diet because of all the goodness that it contains (and the versatility, of course).
Mango Lassi Popsicles
12 servings | Prep Time: 10 min plus overnight
- 2 rip mangoes
- 2 tbsp. of a sweetener of your choice (Manali used honey)
- 1 cup Zoi Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom
- Cut mangoes in half and scoop them into a blender.
- Add 2 tbsp. of a sweetener of your choice. Manali used honey in this recipe.
- Add cardamom and a few bits of saffron and combine.
- Pour into popsicle molds and place into the freezer overnight.
- Add the sticks to your popsicles and enjoy!
View this post on Instagram