Korean Corn Cheese
4 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 min
- 1 can (15 oz) canned corn, drained
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup shredded Lucerne mozzarella cheese
- Aonori flakes, optional
- Preheat the oven to the 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased baking dish, then cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake corn cheese for 15-20 minutes to melt the cheese and heat through.
- Sprinkle with some aonori and enjoy while it’s hot and cheesy!
View this post on Instagram