12 servings | Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min | Additional Cool Time: 6 hrs
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
Lucerne cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb Lucerne cottage cheese
- ½ cup (1 stick) Darigold salted butter, softened
- 4 medium eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan and line with parchment. Mix dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese and cottage cheese with a hand mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Then mix in the softened butter.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients, mixing until they are all incorporated. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until each one has been fully mixed in.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla. Mix well.
- Carefully pour the filling into the prepared springform pan. Bake at 350°F for 70 minutes. Turn the oven off after 70 minutes and let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Let the cheesecake cool on a rack. Then cool in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy!