Easy Pepperoni Pizza Pockets
9 pockets | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup prepared marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Ferndale Mozzarella cheese (4oz)
- ½ cup pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan
- Dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough on a very lightly floured countertop and gently roll or stretch it out into a 12” square. Cut into nine 4” squares.
- Place 1 teaspoon marinara in center of each square. Top with mozzarella and a few pieces of pepperoni.
- Brush edges of dough with egg and fold dough over filling to make a triangular shape. Use the tines of a fork to seal the edges. Repeat with remaining pieces of dough and filling.
- Place pockets on prepared sheet pan and brush tops with egg. Sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with remaining marinara for dipping.