A tangy and tasty way to brighten your mornings!
Looking for a scrumptious breakfast or snack idea? Look no further than this delightful Dahi Yogurt Toast recipe from Manali! This simple toast is packed with flavor, loaded with veggies, and seasoned with fresh herbs, curry leaves, and mustard seeds—just like the one her mom used to make. And now, she’s taken it up a notch by adding creamy Greek Yogurt from Elleno’s for an extra protein boost.
The local touch makes all the difference, as supporting Washington dairy products means supporting our local communities and businesses. Be sure to celebrate and savor the goodness of locally sourced ingredients. Give this Dahi Yogurt Toast a try and experience the taste of pure satisfaction. Your taste buds and your community will thank you!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped onion & green pepper
- 3 tbsp chopped carrots
- 3 tbsp sweet corn
- 1 to 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 green chili, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp mustard seeds
- 12 curry leaves, slightly torn
- 6 slices of any thick crusty bread
- 1 to 2 tbsp butter, to toast
- To a bowl add Greek yogurt, veggies, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a small pan, add mustard seeds and let them pop and then add curry leaves and stir.
- Remove pan from heat and pour tempering over yogurt. Stir and mix everything.
- Spread the seasoned yogurt over the bread. Toast with butter until crispy and golden brown.
- You can also apply butter and air fry at 350°F for around 10 mins!
View this post on Instagram