Creamy Miso Mushroom Pasta
Cook Time: 30 min
- 7 ounces spaghetti
- 5 ounces mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp miso
- 2 Tbsp Darigold salted butter
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup Smith Brothers Farms heavy cream
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Thinly sliced seaweed for garnish (optional)
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti to 2 mins before al dente, then drain the pasta well.
- Meanwhile, chop or pull apart the mushrooms into bite-sized chunks. Then, heat a large skillet over high heat with 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil, and sauté the mushrooms for 3-5 minutes until nicely browned. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter, add the sliced garlic and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Add the sautéed mushrooms, miso, and heavy cream. Bring the sauce to a boil, stirring gently.
- Finally, add the cooked pasta to the sauce and stir until the pasta is well coated. Remove from heat.
- Portion the pasta into shallow bowls and sprinkle with seaweed and freshly cracked black pepper.
View this post on Instagram