Cream Cheese Foam Tea
1 serving | Prep Time: 10 min
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp Darigold heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp Grace Harbor Farms whole milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Your choice of iced tea
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the sea salt, sugar, and cream cheese. Beat on high with an electric hand mixer until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the milk and whipping cream to the mixing bowl. Beat until thick and frothy but still slightly runny.
- Scoop the cheese foam on the top of your favorite iced tea. Serve immediately.
View this post on Instagram