Chimichurri Compound Butter
- 1/2 cup oregano
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 stick Darigold butter, cubed
- In a small food processor, combine all the ingredients except for the butter.
- Pulse the mixture until the herbs are finely chopped and well combined.
- Add the unsalted butter to the herb mixture in the food processor.
- Continue pulsing until the butter is fully incorporated, creating a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Place a sheet of wax paper on a clean surface and transfer the chimichurri compound butter mixture onto the wax paper.
- Shape the mixture into a log by rolling it up in the wax paper.
- Refrigerate the compound butter log for at least 1 hour or until it becomes firm and holds its shape.
- Once chilled and firm, your chimichurri compound butter is ready to be sliced and enjoyed!