Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps
4 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 12 romaine leaves
- 1 cup shredded Appel Farms Jalapeño Gouda (4oz)
- 1 cup DarigoldⓇ Mexican Style Sour Cream
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine chili powder and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Place chicken on one side of sheet pan and sprinkle all over with chili powder mixture.
- On other side of sheet pan toss to combine bell peppers, onion, oil, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt.
- Roast until chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 175℉ and vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred with 2 forks.
- Serve chicken and vegetables in romaine leaves, topped with cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro.