Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
4 servings | Prep Time: 5-10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1lb large mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 slices of bacon
- 100g Appel Farms Jalapeño Gouda
- Nori (Japanese roasted shredded seaweed)
- Preheat the oven to the 400°F.
- Place mushroom caps, rounded sides down, in lightly greased shallow baking pans.
- Cut bacon into small pieces (about the same size as the mushroom).
- Add some cheese to fill up each mushroom, and then cover it with bacon.
- Bake until the mushrooms are tender and the bacon is golden brown, about 20 to 22 minutes.
- Garnish with some nori. Enjoy!
View this post on Instagram