Blueberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt (whole milk makes it creamy while low-fat makes it icy)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed, about 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, peanut butter, or tahini
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, or fruit of choice
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Stir yogurt, banana, and nut butter together.
- Pour onto the baking sheet into an even layer, about 1/2-inch thick. Sprinkle with coconut and blueberries.
- Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Lift paper off the pan and place on the cutting board to cut into chunks. Store in the freezer in an air-tight container or freezer bag for up to 2 months.