Baked Brie Dip
4 servings | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min
- Acme Farms Petit Brie
- Thyme, fresh
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic, minced
- Garlic/herb olive oil (or regular olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel off brie wrapper and place in an oven-safe baking dish. Using a knife, score the brie diagonally in two opposing directions.
- Chop up a handful of pistachios into small pieces and add to a bowl.
- Add 1-2 sprigs of fresh thyme, a sprinkle of red pepper flakes, 1 tsp minced garlic, and 1 tbsp honey. Mix until well combined.
- Spread evenly over brie, then drizzle 1-2 tbsp of olive oil. Top with a sprig of thyme.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese inside is ooey-gooey.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with crostini. Enjoy!
View this post on Instagram