Easy to make and even easier to enjoy!
This nutrient-rich treat works great for breakfast or a powerful snack! Berries not your jam? No problem! Swap them out for the fruit of your choice. This recipe is simple, quick, and budget-friendly; the combinations are endless.
A great on-the-go meal whether you’re a participant in the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program or just on the hunt for a cheap, healthy, no-brainer breakfast!
Oats and Yogurt Parfait
Yield: 1 parfait | Time: 15 min
- 1/2 c instant oats*
- 1/4 c milk*
- 1/2 c yogurt*
- 1/2 c fresh fruit of your choice*
- Add oats and milk to container. Stir to combine.
- Let the milk and oat mixture thicken for about 10 minutes. Wash and prep your fruit.
- Add yogurt to container and top with fruit.
- Enjoy or store in fridge for later.
View this post on Instagram