Homemade Hot Chocolate
5 servings | Prep Time: 2 min | Cook Time: 5 min
- 4 cups Smith Brothers Farms whole milk
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate (chopped or chips)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix cocoa powder into the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add milk and cocoa-condensed-milk mixture to a saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Don’t let the milk boil.
- Once the milk mixture is hot, add the chocolate pieces. Stir well to combine. When the chocolate is melted, add the vanilla extract.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream or any toppings you love. Enjoy right away.