Golden Chia Pudding Cups
4 servings | Prep Time: 20 minutes (plus overnight soak) | Cook Time: 0 minutes
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1¾ cups ZOI Ⓡ Honey Vanilla Greek Yogurt, divided
- ¾ cup Darigold Ⓡ FIT Whole Milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons ground turmeric, plus more for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 cups chopped pitted peaches, nectarines, or apricots
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine chia seeds, ¾ cup yogurt, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, turmeric, and salt. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Whisk chia mixture to break up any clumps. Have ready 4 small cups, glasses, or jars.
- In the bottom of each cup or jar, place a layer of chopped fruit. Top each with ¼ cup chia pudding. Spread 3 tablespoons of the remaining yogurt over each layer of chia pudding.
- Top with another layer of chopped fruit and another layer of chia pudding. Top each pudding with a spoonful of yogurt, and sprinkle lightly with turmeric.
- Serve immediately.