Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Frozen Yogurt Bark
2 servings | Prep Time: 5 min | Freeze Time: 3+ hours
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (higher fat makes it creamy, while low-fat makes it icy)
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine Greek yogurt and strawberries in a blender. Blend until smooth. Cover a baking sheet in parchment paper.
- Transfer the yogurt-berry mixture to the covered baking sheet and smooth out in an even layer.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and dark chocolate chips over the yogurt.
- Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Break or cut into pieces and enjoy with a loved one!