Bacon and Tajín Jalapeño Popper Dip
10 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 5 slices center-cut bacon
- 8oz Cherry Valley Dairy Fromage Blanc
- 2 cups Darigold Ⓡ Shredded Mexican 4 Cheese Blend (8oz)
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Tajín Ⓡ, divided
- 3 large jalapeños, seeded and finely diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Darigold Ⓡ Unsalted Butter, melted
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, turning occasionally, until browned and crisp. Transfer to paper towels to drain and cool. Once cooled, crumble the bacon.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together fromage blanc, shredded cheese, cream cheese, and 1 teaspoon Tajín until smooth.
- Beat in jalapeños, green onions, and crumbled bacon just to combine.
- Spread the cheese mixture in a shallow, 8-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine panko, melted butter, and remaining 1 tablespoon Tajín and sprinkle mixture over the dip.
- Bake until well-browned and heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.